Saturday, November 01, 2014

Follow us:
News 14 Carolina is on Facebook Follow us on Twitter! RSS 

News

Four people recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning in Wilson Co.

  • Text size: + -
TWC News: Four people recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning in Wilson Co.
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

WILSON, N.C. – Four people are recovering from being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide at Wilson County American Legion Fairgrounds.

The incident happened during the Easyriders Rodeo Tour over the weekend. The victims fell asleep inside their camper while the engine was still running.

Their conditions have not been released.

10.11.12.247 ClientIP: 54.87.70.14 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP